A series of open house events on wildfire safety and emergency preparedness will be around the Bay Area in July and August by Pacific Gas and Electric Company.
The drop-in events will have information about the PG&E Community Wildfire Safety Program and information about wildfire safety and emergency preparedness.
PG&E representatives will be available to answer questions and hear community feedback.
The schedule of open houses, all scheduled for 6 to 8 p.m.:
- Monday in the Junior Ballroom at the Oakland Marriott City Center, 1001 Broadway in Oakland.
- Thursday in the Camellia Room of the Gardens at Heather Farms, 1540 Marchbanks Drive in Walnut Creek.
- July 30 in the Mill Valley and Sausalito ballrooms at Embassy Suites San Rafael, 101 McInnis Parkway in San Rafael.
- Aug. 1 at the Mavericks Event Center, 107 Broadway Ave. in Half Moon Bay.
- Aug. 5 in Multipurpose Room 3 at the Louden Nelson Community Center, 301 Center St. in Santa Cruz.
- Aug. 7 at the History Club of Los Gatos clubhouse, 123 Los Gatos Blvd. in Los Gatos.
- Aug. 8 at Sunset Center Carpenter Hall, San Carlos Street at Ninth Avenue in Carmel.
No registration is needed. Webinars will be available for those unable to attend in person.