0

One person was hospitalized Tuesday after a hazmat incident at a building in San Francisco’s South of Market neighborhood, according to fire officials.

Firefighters responded to 988 Howard St. after they learned of people having breathing problems on the building’s seventh floor, fire officials said on Twitter just before 1 p.m.

Google Maps Exposure to a mixture of bleach and a cleaning product at 988 Howard Street in San Francisco, Calif. caused breathing issues for at least five people and hospitalization of one person Tuesday, December 17, 2019.

Once at the scene, firefighters discovered bleach mixed with a cleaning product had caused at least five people to complain of breathing issues.

One person was hospitalized for evaluation, fire officials said.

Alcohol-fueled argument leads to stabbing on Sausalito sailboat

Previous article

Illenium drops bass and lasers in Chase Center tour finale

Next article

Comments

Comments are closed.

You may also like

More in Health