SF crews douse porta potty fires


Fire crews doused a fire at two portable toilets in San Francisco’s South of Market neighborhood this afternoon, a fire dispatcher said.

Firefighters responded to the 300 block of Bryant Street at 1:32 p.m., according to the dispatcher.

He said there were no injuries and firefighters left the scene around 3 p.m.

The dispatcher said fire crews are still determining the cause of the fire.

As to whether the fire was set intentionally, the dispatcher said the temporary toilets “usually don’t burst into flames on their own.”

Grease fire scorches Oakland dim sum joint

Previous article

Victims identified in fiery crash

Next article

You may also like

More in News