0

More anonymous bomb threats were made against schools in the Fremont Unified School District, police and district officials said Tuesday.

The latest threats were made Tuesday morning following threats last week against 13 schools.

On Tuesday morning, 10 schools in the district were the target of threats, which are not credible, police and school officials said.

District Superintendent CJ Cammack said in a letter Tuesday morning to the school community that the threats made Tuesday are the same or like the ones last week. The threats were made by email.

All students are learning from home, so they are not on any campuses, police said. Cammack said unlike last week, instruction is unaffected Tuesday.

Police were searching school sites Tuesday morning. The schools that were the subject of the threats can be found online here.

San Jose State University opens new wildfire research center

Previous article

SF lays out plans to reopen some schools, indoor businesses mid-September

Next article

Comments

Comments are closed.

You may also like

More in Crime